1. Get endorsed a local celebrity’s endorsed.
Maybe many business owners dream of having their product or service endorsed by a global celebrity. But instead of trying to get a superstar to support your business, try seeking out a local celebrity instead.
Who are local celebrities? These are people your local paper is writing about such as a teacher or a resident who's doing something positive and newsworthy. Since they're in your neighborhood, these people should be relatively easy to locate and contact by phone or e-mail. Let them know you'd like to send them a gift, namely your product or service.
2. Create Social Media group.
Not only is a Social Media group free to create, it can enable us to offer your professional network a vibrant, useful information resource all while driving traffic to our site and increasing sales.
It can take time and effort to get one going, but the goal should be to help provide resources and start discussions on topics that can benefit your community. Groups should also be a place for our members to network with other professionals online.
3. Get published on niche blogs.
While it may be difficult to get on the front cover of a major magazine, we can create marketing opportunities by being featured in a popular niche blog. Identify three to five blogs that target our market then contact the creator and offer a few ideas of how you'd like to bring value to his or her readers. Here we can:
- Demonstrate good will by offering the niche blog owner a small amount of our product or service for free, which they can give away to their audience as a gift. This is different than a product review, which only offers information.
- Send ideas for blog posts we'd like to write and explain why they would be helpful for their readers.
- Ask if you can interview them for our site. This might entice the blog manager to promote our content since it highlights his or her business.
4. Create videos for YouTube.
With more than 800 million unique visitors a month, YouTube can be a powerful platform for marketing a business online. To do so, go beyond simply posting random videos of our product or sharing our thoughts.
While we can spend a small fortune on cameras, lighting equipment and editing software, the camera built into your smartphone should be able to capture suitable online video. As for editing, even if you don't have a Mac we can find free software online or hire a professional editor on sites.
5. Write an e-book about the biggest issues in your industry.
No longer do we need a publishing company or thousands of dollars to get distribution for a book. Amazon, for instance, will let you upload a digital book for free, with a 33 percent take on every sale. The goal is not to make a profit from direct book sales but to use it as a lead generation tool, encouraging readers to opt into our website for further information.
Thanks a lot for readeing Smarty, Creative and Inexpensive Online Marketing Strategy and Good Luck.